Sunday, January 3, 2010

SLumNote


interview with me! hahaha
interview with me! hahaha


Name: Cristina V. Deleon
Birthday: September 16,1991
Current Location: Cavite
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Height: i forgot eh
Single or Taken: single laways! ahhahaha. . . .
Do You Smoke: sometim…es….
Do You Shower Daily?: uo naman
Hug or Kiss?: Hug
Soup, Salad or French Fries?: French Fries. my favorite.
Do you believe in God?: yeah! i always believe in god!
Country Born in: phillipines
Shoe size: i dnt knw
Innie or Outie: wat?
Righty or Lefty: righty?
Where do you work?: im only a student
When did you start using Facebook?: wen my frnd force me to make one. her name is rheysan! hahaha…
How much time do you spend on Facebook a day?: maybe 3 times a day! hahaha.. is dat too much?
Do you own a cell phone?: yes. do u want to know my number?
Do you like to text?: sometimes,it depends on my mood.
Play an instrument?: i dnt know how to play but i do like music! especially classical music! sounds weird huh?
Have any tattoos?: i dnt have any tattoo in my body but i want to get one.

Fruit: apple,orange,corn and manga
Flower: khit anu. bsta maganda at masarap sa ilong!
Ice Cream: cookies and cream, chocolate and ube flavor! xempre selecta!
Sport: basketball and soccer
Number: 0909…7936122
Song: Anime Songs,OPM and foreign songs. bsta masarap pakinggan
Color: Black,White,pink and blue
Saying: motto ba? pwede time is gold? hahaha…
Actor: VanessA hUDGENS, rICHARD gUTIERREZ, Zac Efron, Park Shin Hye, Wallace Huo and Baek SUng Hyun
Alcoholic Drink: i dnt drink…
Sight: my favorite sight? my crush! hahaha…
Breakfast food: hotdogs, bread, sinangag, egg and milk. (anu ba yan! nakakagutom! hahaha)
Favorite possession: my mp4, dvd’s and all my collection(as of now i want to buy psp and digicam but my money is not enough)
Mall store: SM dasma and Mall of asia (sge na nga walter na din! hahaha)
Fast food restaurant: jollibee and mcdo
Comedian: Andrew E , rene requestas, roderick paulate and michael v.
Sandlot or Little Rascals: rascal? wat do u mean? litle pet ba? bird na lang!
Holiday: my favorite holliday is new year and christmas! kc dming food eh atska masaya! hahaha…
Number: number again? dvah binigay ko na kanina? makulet ka din ah!
Hard Candy: XO. lollipop
Cartoon Character: ay e2 madame. pag male anime character cna kaname kuran,killua zordic,tamahome,shinichi kudo,zero kiryuu,mamoru chiba. sa mangga si vivi ng hana to akuma. taz sa female character naman si yuki cross xempre, usagi tsukino ng sailormoon at hana sa manga na hana to akuma, pwede na din si sana kurata ng kodomo no omocha!
Kind of pants: comfortable is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment