Friday, February 5, 2010

formspring.me

how about dying the other day??????
aw! this question again! i think rene is the one who asked me this! what a good question you gave me! baliw k tlga! gs2 mu kaw na mauna. sabay keu ng pinakamamahal mong si julie! hehehe
what is the important thing you have? Why?
cellphone. it's the most valuable thing that i ever had as of now. nokia 5130 is the model of my cp and it's really convenient because i can take pictures whenever i want and i can play my favorite songs because it has a god player since it is an express music. but the most amazing thing about it is the game that i can play. i can just download some in the internet so im really enjoying it even though my other friends told me that the quality of pictures is really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment