Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jinx

        All the things that I have done in the past in uselss and pointless now. I hope for something that I know that is impossible to happen and I Look like a dumb who is still hoping that maybe there's even a little chance to reach and achieve a particular goal.
         But it's too late now. I'm so disappointed not only to myself but to those MONSTERS who caused all this jinx.  If only itz not a sin to curse people! before i hate witches and stuff but now I want to become one just to put a curse on them!
         Funny thinking huh? Maybe even if they asked for our forgiveness, we can't just forget what happens.They caused too much damage and things will never be the same again.
          In their perspective they don't did something wrong. I hope the things they have done to us will not happen to them in the future because i know that when it happens, it twice as much as hardship that we've been through

No comments:

Post a Comment